TOYOTA RADIATOR FOR HILUX PICKUP AT
(1) Efficient Service : Competitive price with best quality and excellent reputation .
(2) Professional Factory : Specialize in manufacturing heat transfer system over 10 years.
(3) Work Team : More than 400 workers , including a professional technical team .
(4) Wide Use : Over 5000 kinds of products , which exported all over the world .
(5) Rapid Response : We will reply within 24 hours after receive your letter.
KINGA RADIATOR , TAKE YOU THE NICE VIEW !
Manufacturer Part Number
|HILUX PICKUP AT|
|450* 528 * 26/32/36 mm|
KJ - 15102 - PA16/22/26/32
Nissan HARDBODY ' 98 - 00 D22
THE LEADING CAUSES OF RADIATOR LEAKS
The potential causes of a car radiator leak could be counted on one hand. The leading and most common cause is corrosion in the radiator. Radiators, hoses, and hose connections collect sediment and rust that over time can punch holes in the radiator. In a few instances, weak coolant can be the cause of overheating. Poor service practices also hurt the radiator, though if serviced by a professional, this should not be a problem. For instance, over-filling the radiator can cause leaks from increased water pressure. A bad thermostat or a heater core can also create excessive heat and pressure on the radiator.
Check the level of your radiator and the strength of your coolant while at the service station. Always check the radiator when the engine is cold; never while it’s hot. Ask a car mechanic when you are at the garage to test the fluid. Mechanics routinely check for a radiator leak when they change the oil or do other engine-related work. Often, the invoice has check marks that a mechanic does routinely on a car. If you have questions, talk to the mechanic and ask about the radiator. They’re experts, and they’ll recognize a problem as soon as they see it. Also, when buying coolant, stay away from the cheap stuff.
When it comes to getting your radiator fluid replaced, always have the system flushed. Rust and sediment collecting in the passage ways and hoses can build up and cause a plug. This could cause radiator leaks and make the engine overheat. Rust literally eats holes in the radiator.
1. Radiator should not contact with any acid , alkali or other corrosive properties .
2. It is recommended to use soft water , hard water softening treatment after use , avoid to cause the
radiator internal blockage and scale production .
3. Radiators , water to water injection in full , on the water to the engine cylinder body of the switch is
turned on , the water out , again close , so as to avoid blisters
Please feel free to contact us for any question! Welcom to visit KINGA factory , Join us, this is a new beginning of the journey !
If you're satisfied with our quality toyota radiator for hilux pickup at, please be free to contact our professional and experienced manufacturers. The wholesale service, good after-sale service and fast delivery are also offered.